Monday, November 28, 2011

NEW INFORMATION YAY!

Just got and e-mail asking if we can meet with the children's foster mom, teachers, and all on December 15th... Uuuhhhhhhh, YESSSSSSSSS!
As long as they don't cancel it again we will be there with bells on!!!!
We also received letters from each child. Felicia's mostly talked about wanting to continue with her many sports and her obsession with Justin Bieber.
Tyler is obsessed and specifically with University of North Dakota and wants UND walls, UND bed, UND carpet and UND posters.
Good thing I have a brother, a sister-in-law, and a boss that all attended UND.
Please pray for God to prepare their hearts and ours. I keep reading these awful facebook posts from other adoptive parent that have adopted special needs children and how much trouble they are having. I know that is Satan trying to freak me out but I definitely need prayer about that.
Thanks for following, praying and supporting!

1 comment:

  1. So very excited for you! I'll let you in on a secret - all kids have special needs and the cool thing is their mommies, whether birth or adoptive, get uniquely tuned into those needs and uniquely equipped for them. Doesnt' mean it will be easy though. You'll do fine. I don't know that you can ever be fully ready because parenting is, after all, the biggest faith journey I've ever taken....and I'm still on this journey.

    ReplyDelete