Tuesday, August 30, 2011

DRAWING ME CLOSER!

Tomorrow is our match meeting with the children's adoption recruiter. I have been unemotional about it and have had a guarded heart, or have I? I am finding that I am more in love with these kids than I was able to admit, even to myself. Today I received and e-mail from our case worker informing us that other families are being considered as well as the respite provider. What's that supposed to mean? Is it just information? OR is it a subtle bubble buster? I'm not sure, but I'm finding myself strangely disappointed and emotional now?
If anything, I suppose the match meeting will be good practice if these are not the children God has planned for us! Still wanting what God wants more than anything else. He's drawing me closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment